Skip to content
"QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NUTRITIONAL PROFILE OF HONEY"
- Fat free, trans fat free, cholesterol free and sodium free
- Honey is a great, naturally produced alternative to sugar
- Has antimicrobial, anti fugal & antioxidant properties
- Honey’s glycemic index is lower than that of sugar
- Honey contains natural pollen and enzymes
- Rich in carbohydrates, an important aspect of any diet, honey is a great source of natural carbohydrates. Honey is the perfect pre- or post-workout snack.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.